Traveling Luck for Musa, Oppland, Norway
Where is Musa?What's around Musa?
Wikipedia near Musa
Where to stay near Musa
The timezone in Musa is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.9500°, Longitude. 9.2167°
Satellite map around Musa
Loading map of Musa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Musa, in Oppland, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Muslisætri (2.2km)
- Tallarås (3.4km)
- Nysætri (4.3km)
- Øyasætri (4.6km)
- Vårkinnslii (6km)
- Langdalssætri (6.8km)
- Siljuhaugen (6.8km)
- Hauge (7.9km)
- Holungsætri (7.9km)
- Haugen (8.4km)
- Hågå (10km)
- Telle (10.2km)
- Stuguflåten (10.2km)
- Svartdalssætri (10.3km)
- Nordsætri (10.9km)
- Nordsætrene (11.1km)
- Håkåstad (11.4km)
- Storrusti (11.7km)
- Preststulen (12.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Musa
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Vågå (8.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Brennhaug (7.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Nonshaug (2km)
Airports close to Musa
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (110.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (137.9km)
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (141.5km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (149.8km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (155.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Musa
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (185.4km)
Idre, Idre, Sweden (193km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (204.1km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (218.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.