Traveling Luck for Jønndalen, Oppland, Norway
Where is Jonndalen?What's around Jonndalen?
Wikipedia near Jonndalen
Where to stay near Jønndalen
The timezone in Jonndalen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:11 and Sunset at 15:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.9500°, Longitude. 9.2167°
Satellite map around Jønndalen
Loading map of Jønndalen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jønndalen, in Oppland, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Muslisætri (2.2km)
- Tallarås (3.4km)
- Nysætri (4.3km)
- Øyasætri (4.6km)
- Vårkinnslii (6km)
- Langdalssætri (6.8km)
- Siljuhaugen (6.8km)
- Hauge (7.9km)
- Holungsætri (7.9km)
- Haugen (8.4km)
- Hågå (10km)
- Telle (10.2km)
- Stuguflåten (10.2km)
- Svartdalssætri (10.3km)
- Nordsætri (10.9km)
- Nordsætrene (11.1km)
- Håkåstad (11.4km)
- Storrusti (11.7km)
- Preststulen (12.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Jønndalen
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Vågå (8.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Brennhaug (7.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Nonshaug (2km)
Airports close to Jønndalen
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (110.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (137.9km)
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (141.5km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (149.8km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (155.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jønndalen
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (185.4km)
Idre, Idre, Sweden (193km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (204.1km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (218.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.