Traveling Luck for Fønssæter, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Fonssaeter?What's around Fonssaeter?
Wikipedia near Fonssaeter
Where to stay near Fønssæter
The timezone in Fonssaeter is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:40 and Sunset at 15:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.1500°, Longitude. 12.2833°
Satellite map around Fønssæter
Loading map of Fønssæter and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fønssæter, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fønssæter (0km)
- Hollasæter (2.2km)
- Varahollsæter (3.5km)
- Lusfoss (3.5km)
- Melåneset (4.4km)
- Regnåsen (5.5km)
- Vestsjøberget (6.9km)
- Heimsæter (7km)
- Rysjøbergsæter (8.4km)
- Veggersæter (9.2km)
- Trollsberget (9.4km)
- Knølen (11km)
- Kankensæter (11.9km)
- Tjørna (13.9km)
- Petersæter (14.6km)
- Grambo (14.6km)
- Mysjøbergsvollen (15.1km)
- Bernts (15.1km)
- Skogli (15.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Fønssæter
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bjørbekkjølen (6.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Plassen (12.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Koloa (10.3km)
Airports close to Fønssæter
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (80.1km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (129.6km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (132.3km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (160.1km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (171.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fønssæter
Idre, Idre, Sweden (87.8km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (124.4km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (138.6km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (153.6km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (157.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.