Traveling Luck for Heimsæter, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Heimsaeter?What's around Heimsaeter?
Wikipedia near Heimsaeter
Where to stay near Heimsæter
Also known as Hem Saeter, Hem Sæter
The timezone in Heimsaeter is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:12. It's light
Latitude. 61.2000°, Longitude. 12.3500°
Satellite map around Heimsæter
Loading map of Heimsæter and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Heimsæter, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Heimsæter (0km)
- Vestsjøberget (4.9km)
- Hollasæter (4.9km)
- Melåneset (6km)
- Fønssæter (7km)
- Grambo (7.6km)
- Lusfoss (7.9km)
- Tjørna (8.1km)
- Bernts (8.2km)
- Mysjøbergsvollen (8.6km)
- Sjøli (9.7km)
- Regnåsen (9.8km)
- Varahollsæter (10.3km)
- Trollsberget (10.9km)
- Lundesæter (11.8km)
- Grønåsen (11.9km)
- Svartbekksæter (12.1km)
- Skogli (12.8km)
- Stein (13km)
- Veggersæter (13.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Heimsæter
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Grønås (14.2km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bjørbekkjølen (11.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Plassen (11.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Koloa (6km)
- a relatively undissected upland between adjacent stream valleys.
- Neset (12.9km)
Airports close to Heimsæter
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (86.3km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (126.9km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (139.4km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (153.3km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (171.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Heimsæter
Idre, Idre, Sweden (81.1km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (128.8km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (134.6km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (156.9km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (162.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.