Traveling Luck for Bakken, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Bakken?What's around Bakken?
Wikipedia near Bakken
Where to stay near Bakken
The timezone in Bakken is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:31 and Sunset at 15:22. It's light
Latitude. 61.1333°, Longitude. 12.1167°
Satellite map around Bakken
Loading map of Bakken and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakken, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Knølen (6.2km)
- Varahollsæter (6.7km)
- Tjernmoen (8.6km)
- Petersæter (8.7km)
- Rysjøbergsæter (8.9km)
- Kvitstein (9.5km)
- Melåneset (9.6km)
- Fønssæter (9.7km)
- Håberget (10.2km)
- Bækkesæter (10.9km)
- Hollasæter (11.2km)
- Lusfoss (12.4km)
- Regnåsen (13.5km)
- Hamaren (14.7km)
- Sætra (15.4km)
- Veggersæter (15.5km)
- Heimsæter (15.5km)
- Flisberget (15.8km)
- Ørbekkedal (15.8km)
- Graslandsætra (16.3km)
- Vestsjøberget (16.6km)
- Ørneset (17.1km)
- Gråberget (17.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bakken
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bjørbekkjølen (13km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Søndre Osen (12.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ulvsjøberget (16.7km)
Airports close to Bakken
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (70.8km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (125.9km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (138.7km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (162.2km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (168.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bakken
Idre, Idre, Sweden (92.5km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (126.2km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (148.2km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (151.6km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (156.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.