Traveling Luck for Tørberget, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Torberget?What's around Torberget?
Wikipedia near Torberget
Where to stay near Tørberget
The timezone in Torberget is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 03:21 and Sunset at 21:13. It's light
Latitude. 61.1333°, Longitude. 12.1000°
Satellite map around Tørberget
Loading map of Tørberget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tørberget, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Knølen (6.6km)
- Varahollsæter (7.6km)
- Tjernmoen (7.7km)
- Petersæter (8.4km)
- Kvitstein (8.6km)
- Rysjøbergsæter (9.6km)
- Håberget (10km)
- Melåneset (10.4km)
- Bækkesæter (10.6km)
- Fønssæter (10.6km)
- Hollasæter (12.1km)
- Lusfoss (13.3km)
- Hamaren (13.9km)
- Regnåsen (14.4km)
- Sætra (14.6km)
- Ørbekkedal (15.1km)
- Graslandsætra (15.4km)
- Flisberget (15.8km)
- Ørneset (16.3km)
- Heimsæter (16.3km)
- Veggersæter (16.3km)
- Gråberget (16.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Tørberget
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bjørbekkjølen (13.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Søndre Osen (11.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ulvsjøberget (16.4km)
Airports close to Tørberget
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (70km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (125.4km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (139.7km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (161.3km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (169.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tørberget
Idre, Idre, Sweden (92.9km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (126.6km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (149.2km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (151.1km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (157.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.