Traveling Luck for Folkvang, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Folkvang?What's around Folkvang?
Wikipedia near Folkvang
Where to stay near Folkvang
The timezone in Folkvang is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.2667°, Longitude. 12.3333°
Satellite map around Folkvang
Loading map of Folkvang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Folkvang, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tjørna (0.9km)
- Lundesæter (4km)
- Svartbekksæter (5.5km)
- Grambo (6km)
- Sjøli (6.6km)
- Bernts (6.9km)
- Grønåsen (7.8km)
- Heimsæter (7.9km)
- Mysjøbergsvollen (9.4km)
- Stein (9.7km)
- Løbergsæter (10.3km)
- Grønstad (10.6km)
- Melåneset (10.9km)
- Hollasæter (12km)
- Vestsjøberget (12.4km)
- Grønberget (13.1km)
- Bjørgolvet (13.4km)
- Fønssæter (14.1km)
- Flenåsen (14.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Folkvang
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Trysil Herad (12.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Trysilfjellet (9.4km)
- a relatively undissected upland between adjacent stream valleys.
- Neset (13.8km)
Airports close to Folkvang
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (89.8km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (129.7km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (145.6km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (148.9km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (163.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Folkvang
Idre, Idre, Sweden (73.7km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (135.7km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (136.7km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (155.8km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (164.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.