Traveling Luck for Fønsberget, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Fonsberget?What's around Fonsberget?
Wikipedia near Fonsberget
Where to stay near Fønsberget
The timezone in Fonsberget is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.1500°, Longitude. 12.2500°
Satellite map around Fønsberget
Loading map of Fønsberget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fønsberget, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fønssæter (1.9km)
- Varahollsæter (2.2km)
- Hollasæter (3.5km)
- Melåneset (3.9km)
- Lusfoss (5.1km)
- Regnåsen (6.9km)
- Rysjøbergsæter (7.9km)
- Heimsæter (8.2km)
- Vestsjøberget (8.8km)
- Knølen (9.7km)
- Veggersæter (10.3km)
- Trollsberget (11.2km)
- Petersæter (12.8km)
- Kankensæter (13.1km)
- Tjørna (14.3km)
- Grambo (15.8km)
- Håberget (15.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Fønsberget
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bjørbekkjølen (7.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Plassen (14.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Koloa (12.1km)
Airports close to Fønsberget
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (78.4km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (131.4km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (131.5km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (161.5km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (169.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fønsberget
Idre, Idre, Sweden (88.3km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (125.1km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (140.5km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (154.5km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (156.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.