Traveling Luck for Tørbergsjøen, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Torbergsjoen?What's around Torbergsjoen?
Wikipedia near Torbergsjoen
Where to stay near Tørbergsjøen
Also known as Onsjoen, Onsjöen
The timezone in Torbergsjoen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.1333°, Longitude. 12.1500°
Satellite map around Tørbergsjøen
Loading map of Tørbergsjøen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tørbergsjøen, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Varahollsæter (4.8km)
- Knølen (5.9km)
- Rysjøbergsæter (7.6km)
- Fønssæter (7.9km)
- Melåneset (8.2km)
- Hollasæter (9.4km)
- Petersæter (9.7km)
- Tjernmoen (10.3km)
- Lusfoss (10.5km)
- Håberget (10.9km)
- Kvitstein (11.4km)
- Regnåsen (11.6km)
- Bækkesæter (11.9km)
- Veggersæter (13.7km)
- Heimsæter (13.9km)
- Vestsjøberget (14.8km)
- Flisberget (16km)
- Hamaren (16.3km)
- Trollsberget (16.3km)
- Kankensæter (16.3km)
- Sætra (17.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Tørbergsjøen
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bjørbekkjølen (11.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Søndre Osen (13.9km)
Airports close to Tørbergsjøen
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (72.5km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (126.8km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (136.8km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (164.1km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (167km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tørbergsjøen
Idre, Idre, Sweden (91.9km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (125.4km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (146.3km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (152.4km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (155.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.