Traveling Luck for Fallgnollen, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Fallgnollen?What's around Fallgnollen?
Wikipedia near Fallgnollen
Where to stay near Fallgnollen
Also known as Faldgnollen
The timezone in Fallgnollen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:25 and Sunset at 15:25. It's light
Latitude. 61.1667°, Longitude. 12.3167°
Satellite map around Fallgnollen
Loading map of Fallgnollen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fallgnollen, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hollasæter (1km)
- Fønssæter (2.7km)
- Lusfoss (4km)
- Melåneset (4.3km)
- Heimsæter (4.4km)
- Vestsjøberget (4.8km)
- Varahollsæter (6.2km)
- Regnåsen (6.2km)
- Trollsberget (8.9km)
- Veggersæter (10.2km)
- Rysjøbergsæter (10.9km)
- Tjørna (11.8km)
- Grambo (11.9km)
- Mysjøbergsvollen (12.3km)
- Bernts (12.4km)
- Kankensæter (12.7km)
- Skogli (13.5km)
- Knølen (13.7km)
- Sjøli (14km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Fallgnollen
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bjørbekkjølen (7.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Plassen (11.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Koloa (7.9km)
Airports close to Fallgnollen
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (82.7km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (128km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (135km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (157.3km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (173.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fallgnollen
Idre, Idre, Sweden (85.4km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (125.7km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (136.6km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (154.3km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (160.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.