Traveling Luck for Heggmoen, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Heggmoen?What's around Heggmoen?
Wikipedia near Heggmoen
Where to stay near Heggmoen
Also known as Hegmoen
The timezone in Heggmoen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:38 and Sunset at 15:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.2167°, Longitude. 12.4000°
Satellite map around Heggmoen
Loading map of Heggmoen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Heggmoen, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Heimsæter (3.5km)
- Grambo (4.4km)
- Bernts (4.9km)
- Mysjøbergsvollen (5.1km)
- Vestsjøberget (5.9km)
- Sjøli (6.6km)
- Tjørna (7.6km)
- Hollasæter (8.2km)
- Grønåsen (8.7km)
- Melåneset (9.4km)
- Stein (9.7km)
- Svartbekksæter (9.8km)
- Lundesæter (10.2km)
- Fønssæter (10.3km)
- Lusfoss (10.5km)
- Skogli (11.6km)
- Trollsberget (12km)
- Regnåsen (12.1km)
- Bjørgolvet (12.3km)
- Varahollsæter (13.7km)
- Ørmosæter (13.8km)
- Granli (13.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Heggmoen
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Grønås (11.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Plassen (11.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Koloa (4.9km)
- a relatively undissected upland between adjacent stream valleys.
- Neset (9.7km)
Airports close to Heggmoen
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (89.7km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (124.6km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (142.6km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (149.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (170.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Heggmoen
Idre, Idre, Sweden (78.6km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (129.9km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (131.7km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (157.4km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (159.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.