Traveling Luck for Trollsberget, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Trollsberget?What's around Trollsberget?
Wikipedia near Trollsberget
Where to stay near Trollsberget
Also known as Trolsberget
The timezone in Trollsberget is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:45 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. 61.1167°, Longitude. 12.4500°
Satellite map around Trollsberget
Loading map of Trollsberget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trollsberget, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trollsberget (1km)
- Regnåsen (5.7km)
- Grønoset (6km)
- Veggersæter (6.2km)
- Vestsjøberget (6.6km)
- Kankensæter (6.6km)
- Skogli (6.9km)
- Lusfoss (6.9km)
- Lia (7.9km)
- Tjørnåsen (8.8km)
- Hamaråsen (8.8km)
- Granli (9.4km)
- Rundflosæter (9.7km)
- Fønssæter (10.3km)
- Hollasæter (10.4km)
- Heimsæter (11.4km)
- Storbrenna (11.6km)
- Varahollsæter (12.5km)
- Rysjøbergsæter (13km)
- Bordveggsæter (13.3km)
- Melåneset (13.9km)
- Mysjøbergsvollen (13.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Trollsberget
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Grønås (13km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Plassen (3.5km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Sigfridsforsen (12.7km)
Airports close to Trollsberget
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (86.9km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (119.6km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (134.4km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (156km)
Oslo fornebu(FBU), Oslo, Norway (179.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trollsberget
Idre, Idre, Sweden (89.7km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (117.8km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (129.4km)
Hagfors, Hagfors, Sweden (145.5km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (158.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.