Traveling Luck for Ozero Dzhilikul', Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Ozero Dzhilikul'?What's around Ozero Dzhilikul'?
Wikipedia near Ozero Dzhilikul'
Where to stay near Ozero Dzhilikul'
The timezone in Ozero Dzhilikul' is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.4197°, Longitude. 68.5200°
Satellite map around Ozero Dzhilikul'
Loading map of Ozero Dzhilikul' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Dzhilikul', in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Namuna (1.2km)
- Karl Marks (3.6km)
- Tojikobod (4.1km)
- Yakkadin (4.3km)
- (( Yunachi )) (4.4km)
- Sverdlov (4.4km)
- Brigada Vtoraya Uchastka Karla Marksa (4.6km)
- Turkmenabad (4.7km)
- Komsomol (5km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (5.2km)
- Kirov (5.3km)
- Zhdanov (5.4km)
- Pasariq (5.7km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (5.8km)
- Frunze (6.1km)
- (( Akteri )) (7.2km)
- Leninabad (7.2km)
- Kalinin (7.3km)
- Gulistan (7.7km)
- Frunze (7.7km)
- Besharyk (8km)
- Pobeda (8.3km)
- Vos'moye Marta (8.5km)
- Kalinin (8.9km)
- Kabadian (9.4km)
- Yangiobod (10.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (10.2km)
- Jilikul (10.2km)
- Sotsializm (10.3km)
- Vakhsh (10.5km)
- Turkmeny (10.5km)
- (( Engel's )) (10.6km)
- Tel'man (10.7km)
- Kaytmas (11.4km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (11.9km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (12.2km)
- Udarnik (12.6km)
- Komsomol (13.2km)
- Kyzylnishon (13.2km)
- Askari Surkh (13.2km)
- Novabad (13.7km)
- Pervoye Maya (13.7km)
- Bol'shevik (14.1km)
- Maksim Gorkiy (14.3km)
- Peteul (14.4km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (13.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vakhshskaya Dolina (13km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Yakkadin (14.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Dzhilikul'skiy Rayon (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kyzimchek (13.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pereval Dandan-Chikan (13.2km)
Airports close to Ozero Dzhilikul'
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (112.5km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (156.9km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (174.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ozero Dzhilikul'
Termez, Termez, Russia (134km)
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (142.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.