Traveling Luck for Samales Group, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Samales Group?What's around Samales Group?
Wikipedia near Samales Group
Where to stay near Samales Group
Also known as Samales Islands, Somales Group
The timezone in Samales Group is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 6.0000°, Longitude. 121.7500°
Satellite map around Samales Group
Loading map of Samales Group and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Samales Group, in Sulu, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Balanguingui Island (12.4km)
- Parol Island (15.4km)
- Sipak Island (16.6km)
- Dawildawil Island (17.8km)
- Bunotpasil Island (18.9km)
- Tongquil Island (23km)
- Mamanoc Island (24.3km)
- Mamad Island (28.2km)
- Bulan Island (31.1km)
- Bucutua Island (32.8km)
- Simisa Island (35.8km)
- Balan Island (36.9km)
- Little Dipolod Island (38.5km)
- Dipolod Island (39.2km)
- Bangalao Island (40.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (0km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (14.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Mamad (28.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (30.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (31.1km)
Airports close to Samales Group
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (191.7km)