Traveling Luck for Tavialan, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Tavialan?What's around Tavialan?
Wikipedia near Tavialan
Where to stay near Tavialan
Also known as Tabialan, Tabiauan
The timezone in Tavialan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.0275°, Longitude. 121.8933°
Satellite map around Tavialan
Loading map of Tavialan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tavialan, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Mamad (34km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (1.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Mandi Rock (45.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (24.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (29km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Butakalut Shoal (31.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (23.2km)
Airports close to Tavialan
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (179.3km)