Traveling Luck for Malujo Estuary, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Malujo Estuary?What's around Malujo Estuary?
Wikipedia near Malujo Estuary
Where to stay near Malujo Estuary
Also known as Molujo Estuary
The timezone in Malujo Estuary is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.0333°, Longitude. 121.9000°
Satellite map around Malujo Estuary
Loading map of Malujo Estuary and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malujo Estuary, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Mamad (34.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (0km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Mandi Rock (45.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (23.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (30.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Butakalut Shoal (31.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (24.1km)
Airports close to Malujo Estuary
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (177.9km)