Traveling Luck for Dipolod Island, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Dipolod Island?What's around Dipolod Island?
Wikipedia near Dipolod Island
Where to stay near Dipolod Island
Also known as Dipul Asibi Island
The timezone in Dipolod Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 6.1561°, Longitude. 121.8714°
Satellite map around Dipolod Island
Loading map of Dipolod Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dipolod Island, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tambobo (5.7km)
- Bulan (6.5km)
- Tambun Bubu (7.2km)
- Dungun (8.7km)
- Datu Tubig (9km)
- Talukad (9.1km)
- Talisay (11.7km)
- Bukutua (13.7km)
- Tambon Segumbal (23.3km)
- Tongkil (23.9km)
- Tavialan (25.9km)
- Taongomos (31.8km)
- Simpacan (31.9km)
- Cannao (32.4km)
- Danao (33km)
- Somapilong (33.5km)
- Tamboley (34.4km)
- Linawan (34.7km)
- North Parol (35.9km)
- Solo (36km)
- Tapiantana (36.9km)
- Sikilangal (36.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Dipolod Island (0km)
- Little Dipolod Island (1.9km)
- Balan Island (7.8km)
- Bulan Island (8.5km)
- Bucutua Island (11.5km)
- Tatalan Island (15.9km)
- Mamad Island (21.2km)
- Tongquil Island (29.1km)
- Linawan Island (33.3km)
- Tolonpisa Island (34.3km)
- Tapiantana Island (35.2km)
- Parol Island (35.9km)
- Haluluko Island (39km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (39.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (24.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (25km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Mandi Rock (21.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (8.9km)
Airports close to Dipolod Island
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (155.3km)