Traveling Luck for Talisay, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Talisay?What's around Talisay?
Wikipedia near Talisay
Where to stay near Talisay
The timezone in Talisay is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.1164°, Longitude. 121.8275°
Satellite map around Talisay
Loading map of Talisay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Talisay, in Sulu, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bulan Island (3.3km)
- Bucutua Island (7.7km)
- Balan Island (10km)
- Little Dipolod Island (10.8km)
- Dipolod Island (11.7km)
- Mamad Island (13.2km)
- Tongquil Island (22.5km)
- Tatalan Island (22.6km)
- Parol Island (24.7km)
- Balanguingui Island (31.2km)
- Mamanoc Island (33.2km)
- Bunotpasil Island (35.6km)
- Dawildawil Island (37.8km)
- Sipak Island (39.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (27.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (13.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Mamad (13.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (21.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Mandi Rock (24.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (3.5km)
Airports close to Talisay
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (165.1km)