Traveling Luck for Sungu Shoal, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Sungu Shoal?What's around Sungu Shoal?
Wikipedia near Sungu Shoal
Where to stay near Sungu Shoal
Also known as Sunga Shoal
The timezone in Sungu Shoal is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.2253°, Longitude. 121.6922°
Satellite map around Sungu Shoal
Loading map of Sungu Shoal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sungu Shoal, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- East Bolod Island (16.9km)
- West Bolod Island (21.1km)
- Mamad Island (22.1km)
- Bucutua Island (28km)
- Mamanoc Island (28.3km)
- Tatalan Island (29km)
- Balan Island (30.3km)
- Parol Island (31.3km)
- Bulan Island (34.6km)
- Little Dipolod Island (36.1km)
- Bunotpasil Island (36.8km)
- Dipolod Island (38km)
- Balanguingui Island (38.5km)
- Dawildawil Island (41km)
- Linawan Island (49.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Ton Sandungun Channel (31.2km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Po Estero (36.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (36.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Sibarut Bank (35.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (33.3km)
Airports close to Sungu Shoal
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (155km)