Traveling Luck for Suligan Shoal, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Suligan Shoal?What's around Suligan Shoal?
Wikipedia near Suligan Shoal
Where to stay near Suligan Shoal
Also known as Sulligan Shoal
The timezone in Suligan Shoal is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.9917°, Longitude. 121.6242°
Satellite map around Suligan Shoal
Loading map of Suligan Shoal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Suligan Shoal, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bangalao (18.9km)
- Sikilangal (22.3km)
- North Parol (23.7km)
- Manungut (24.3km)
- Tongkil (35.7km)
- Tambon Segumbal (35.7km)
- Niyangkaan (42km)
- Sikulay (43.6km)
- Tandu Panuan (43.7km)
- Bait Bait (44.2km)
- Tigbas (44.8km)
- Bunga-Bunga (45.1km)
- Kankabuting (45.7km)
- Kan-Kabiting (46.4km)
- Kan Midus (46.5km)
- Andalan (46.9km)
- Kan-Salihan (48.3km)
- Howit-Howit (48.5km)
- Bunay (50.2km)
- Mangas (51.1km)
- Libung (51.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (25.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Gumila Reef (49.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Suligan Shoal (0km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Po Estero (34.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (34.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Sibarut Bank (45.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Buttaye River (49.3km)