Traveling Luck for Tambun Bubu, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Tambun Bubu?What's around Tambun Bubu?
Wikipedia near Tambun Bubu
Where to stay near Tambun Bubu
Also known as Tapun Bubu
The timezone in Tambun Bubu is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.1250°, Longitude. 121.8522°
Satellite map around Tambun Bubu
Loading map of Tambun Bubu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tambun Bubu, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bulan Island (2.9km)
- Little Dipolod Island (6.9km)
- Dipolod Island (7.2km)
- Balan Island (9.1km)
- Bucutua Island (9.4km)
- Mamad Island (17.5km)
- Tatalan Island (20.9km)
- Tongquil Island (23.1km)
- Parol Island (29.9km)
- Balanguingui Island (36.2km)
- Mamanoc Island (38.4km)
- Linawan Island (40.4km)
- Bunotpasil Island (40.8km)
- Dawildawil Island (42.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (32km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (17.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Mamad (17.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (20.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Mandi Rock (24.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (4.2km)
Airports close to Tambun Bubu
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (162.2km)