Traveling Luck for Talukad, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Talukad?What's around Talukad?
Wikipedia near Talukad
Where to stay near Talukad
Also known as Talucap
The timezone in Talukad is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. 6.1194°, Longitude. 121.8439°
Satellite map around Talukad
Loading map of Talukad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Talukad, in Sulu, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bulan Island (2.3km)
- Little Dipolod Island (8.5km)
- Bucutua Island (8.9km)
- Dipolod Island (9.1km)
- Balan Island (9.6km)
- Mamad Island (16.1km)
- Tatalan Island (21.9km)
- Tongquil Island (22.2km)
- Parol Island (27.9km)
- Balanguingui Island (34.2km)
- Mamanoc Island (36.6km)
- Bunotpasil Island (38.8km)
- Dawildawil Island (40.9km)
- Sipak Island (42.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (30.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (15.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Mamad (16.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (20.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Mandi Rock (24.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (3.5km)
Airports close to Talukad
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (163.7km)