Traveling Luck for North Parol, Sulu, Philippines
Where is North Parol?What's around North Parol?
Wikipedia near North Parol
Where to stay near North Parol
Also known as Paarol, Paarul, Parol
The timezone in North Parol is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 6.0756°, Longitude. 121.7092°
Satellite map around North Parol
Loading map of North Parol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around North Parol, in Sulu, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Parol Island (1.6km)
- Balanguingui Island (9.3km)
- Mamanoc Island (9.4km)
- Bunotpasil Island (11.1km)
- Dawildawil Island (14.3km)
- Mamad Island (17.2km)
- Sipak Island (17.2km)
- Bucutua Island (25.8km)
- Bulan Island (27.7km)
- Balan Island (30.5km)
- Tongquil Island (33.7km)
- Bangalao Island (34.2km)
- Little Dipolod Island (34.5km)
- Simisa Island (35.6km)
- Dipolod Island (35.9km)
- Manungut Island (38.2km)
- Tatalan Island (39.9km)
- East Bolod Island (41.3km)
- West Bolod Island (42.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Ton Sandungun Channel (26.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (14.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (38.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (27.1km)
Airports close to North Parol
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (180.5km)