Traveling Luck for Jabal Rawdah, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Jabal Rawdah?What's around Jabal Rawdah?
Wikipedia near Jabal Rawdah
Where to stay near Jabal Rawdah
The timezone in Jabal Rawdah is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 17:52. It's light
Latitude. 23.6111°, Longitude. 56.4664°
Satellite map around Jabal Rawdah
Loading map of Jabal Rawdah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Rawdah, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mushīr (3.6km)
- Muzaynah (4.6km)
- Yanqul (11.5km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (12km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (15.5km)
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (15.6km)
- Al Khullī (15.6km)
- Ghadhiyā (16.1km)
- Qarūtah (16.3km)
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (16.5km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (16.6km)
- Waqbah (16.9km)
- Şayyah (17.2km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (17.5km)
- Fidā' (17.6km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (18.1km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (18.3km)
- Dūt (18.5km)
- Khallī (18.9km)
- Murrī (20.4km)
- Hardhī (23.6km)
- Mahanīyah (25.7km)
- Altaf (26km)
- Ḑāhir (26.3km)
- Maḩyūl (26.4km)
- `Alāyat Ḑank (28.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Ḩajar al Gharbī (23.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jabal Rawdah
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (159.9km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (192.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.