Traveling Luck for Ghadhiyā, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Ghadhiya?What's around Ghadhiya?
Wikipedia near Ghadhiya
Where to stay near Ghadhiyā
The timezone in Ghadhiya is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 23.6661°, Longitude. 56.3725°
Satellite map around Ghadhiyā
Loading map of Ghadhiyā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ghadhiyā, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ghadhiyā (0km)
- Waqbah (0.8km)
- Murrī (5.9km)
- Muzaynah (11.6km)
- Al Ḩayl (16.2km)
- Al Kabīrat Ḩayl al Ghāf (16.2km)
- Ţawī Nawimiya (17.2km)
- Mushīr (18km)
- Dūt (18.3km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (18.6km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (18.8km)
- Al Khubayb (18.9km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (19.6km)
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (20.7km)
- Hardhī (21.6km)
- Sufālat Ḑank (21.9km)
- Altaf (22km)
- `Alāyat Ḑank (22.2km)
- Mahanīyah (23.1km)
- Maydān (24.2km)
- Ḑank (24.6km)
- Ţawī Rumayih (24.7km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (24.7km)
- Şayyah (26.1km)
- Masākin Shabīyah (26.2km)
- Ţawī Khuzayrīyah (26.6km)
- Qarūtah (27.3km)
- Yanqul (27.4km)
- Ţawī Harim (27.7km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (28.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Ḩajar al Gharbī (26.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qurayn Ma`ārīs (24.2km)
Airports close to Ghadhiyā
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (225.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ghadhiyā
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (143.9km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (208.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.