Traveling Luck for Muzayinah, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Muzayinah?What's around Muzayinah?
Wikipedia near Muzayinah
Where to stay near Muzayinah
Also known as Muzaynah
The timezone in Muzayinah is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 18:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.6333°, Longitude. 56.4333°
Satellite map around Muzayinah
Loading map of Muzayinah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Muzayinah, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Muzaynah (1.5km)
- Mushīr (8km)
- Ghadhiyā (10.2km)
- Waqbah (11km)
- Murrī (14.8km)
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (15.5km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (16.9km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (17km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (17km)
- Dūt (17.1km)
- Yanqul (17.3km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (17.5km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (17.9km)
- Şayyah (19.1km)
- Qarūtah (19.8km)
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (20.5km)
- Al Khullī (20.7km)
- Hardhī (21.9km)
- Fidā' (22.2km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (22.4km)
- Altaf (23.7km)
- Mahanīyah (23.9km)
- Khallī (24.2km)
- `Alāyat Ḑank (25.5km)
- Al Kabīrat Ḩayl al Ghāf (26.2km)
- Sufālat Ḑank (26.2km)
- Al Ḩayl (26.3km)
- Ţawī Nawimiya (27.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Ḩajar al Gharbī (23.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qurayn Ma`ārīs (20.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Muzayinah
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (153.9km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (198.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.