Traveling Luck for Falaj as Sudayrīyīn, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Falaj as Sudayriyin?What's around Falaj as Sudayriyin?
Wikipedia near Falaj as Sudayriyin
Where to stay near Falaj as Sudayrīyīn
Also known as Falaj Sudayriyin, Falaj Sudayrīyīn
The timezone in Falaj as Sudayriyin is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.7014°, Longitude. 56.5108°
Satellite map around Falaj as Sudayrīyīn
Loading map of Falaj as Sudayrīyīn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Falaj as Sudayrīyīn, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (0km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (5.7km)
- Şayyah (6.2km)
- Mushīr (12.8km)
- Muzaynah (14.6km)
- Al Khayr (18.2km)
- Yanqul (18.7km)
- Al `Aqīr (20.1km)
- Khulaybah (20.2km)
- Ghadhiyā (20.7km)
- Ḑāhir (21.3km)
- Waqbah (21.5km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (21.8km)
- Maḩadat (22.6km)
- Al Qala` (23.1km)
- Al Hajul (23.4km)
- Al Khuḑrah (23.8km)
- Ḩayl Banī Kathīr (23.8km)
- Maydān (24.7km)
- Al Khaddah (25km)
- Al Ghushayn (25.2km)
- Nakhshah (26.2km)
- Ḑallah (26.2km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (26.5km)
- Khabt (26.5km)
- Murrī (26.6km)
- Maḩyūl (27.1km)
- Shām (28.9km)
- Al Khullī (29km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qurayn Ma`ārīs (5.4km)
Airports close to Falaj as Sudayrīyīn
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (221.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Falaj as Sudayrīyīn
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (156.4km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (193.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.