Traveling Luck for Qurayn Ma`ārīs, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Qurayn Ma`aris?What's around Qurayn Ma`aris?
Wikipedia near Qurayn Ma`aris
Where to stay near Qurayn Ma`ārīs
The timezone in Qurayn Ma`aris is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.7342°, Longitude. 56.5225°
Satellite map around Qurayn Ma`ārīs
Loading map of Qurayn Ma`ārīs and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qurayn Ma`ārīs, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (5.4km)
- Şayyah (8.4km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (8.9km)
- Al Khayr (13.6km)
- Al `Aqīr (15.9km)
- Khulaybah (16.5km)
- Al Qala` (18.2km)
- Mushīr (18.2km)
- Al Hajul (18.3km)
- Al Khuḑrah (18.4km)
- Maḩadat (19.1km)
- Al Khaddah (19.6km)
- Muzaynah (19.7km)
- Ḩayl Banī Kathīr (20.6km)
- Khabt (21.6km)
- Al Ghushayn (21.9km)
- Maydān (22.5km)
- Ḑāhir (22.6km)
- Nakhshah (23.1km)
- Ḑallah (23.4km)
- Yanqul (23.5km)
- Shām (23.6km)
- Ghadhiyā (24.2km)
- Waqbah (24.9km)
- Aktam (26.1km)
- Suḩayrah (26.2km)
- Wayt (26.4km)
- Şafā' (26.5km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (26.7km)
- Al Wuqbah (27.3km)
- Al Musayqah (27.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Banī `Alī (16km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qurayn Ma`ārīs (0km)
Airports close to Qurayn Ma`ārīs
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (216.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qurayn Ma`ārīs
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (155km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (194.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.