Traveling Luck for Banī Zīd, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Bani Zid?What's around Bani Zid?
Wikipedia near Bani Zid
Where to stay near Banī Zīd
Also known as Bani Zayd, Banī Zayd
The timezone in Bani Zid is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.5197°, Longitude. 56.4842°
Satellite map around Banī Zīd
Loading map of Banī Zīd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banī Zīd, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Khullī (2.3km)
- Fidā' (3.1km)
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (3.5km)
- Qarūtah (5.1km)
- Khallī (5.6km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (9.4km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (9.8km)
- Yanqul (13.2km)
- Mushīr (16.2km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (16.5km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (18km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (18.5km)
- Muzaynah (18.6km)
- Dūt (19km)
- Hardhī (23.2km)
- Al `Āriḑ (24.9km)
- Mahanīyah (25km)
- Maḩyūl (25.3km)
- Khādhil (25.5km)
- Al Ḩijāl (25.5km)
- Khadil (26km)
- Altaf (26.4km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (26.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khaţmat Ḑank (23km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Ḩajar al Gharbī (17.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Banī Zīd
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (171.3km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (184.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.