Traveling Luck for Jabal Abyaḑ, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Jabal Abyad?What's around Jabal Abyad?
Wikipedia near Jabal Abyad
Where to stay near Jabal Abyaḑ
The timezone in Jabal Abyad is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 23.5928°, Longitude. 56.4181°
Satellite map around Jabal Abyaḑ
Loading map of Jabal Abyaḑ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Abyaḑ, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Muzaynah (7.2km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (10.4km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (10.8km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (10.9km)
- Dūt (11.1km)
- Mushīr (11.1km)
- Ghadhiyā (13.3km)
- Waqbah (13.8km)
- Qarūtah (14.1km)
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (15.2km)
- Murrī (15.6km)
- Hardhī (16.2km)
- Al Khullī (16.8km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (17.1km)
- Fidā' (17.4km)
- Yanqul (17.8km)
- Mahanīyah (18.2km)
- Altaf (18.5km)
- Khallī (20.4km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (20.7km)
- `Alāyat Ḑank (20.9km)
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (21.7km)
- Sufālat Ḑank (22.2km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (22.7km)
- Ḑank (24.2km)
- Şayyah (24.4km)
- Masākin Shabīyah (26.1km)
- Al Kabīrat Ḩayl al Ghāf (27.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Ḩajar al Gharbī (17.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jabal Abyaḑ
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (156.5km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (197.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.