Traveling Luck for Ḩārat al Nadd, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Harat al Nadd?What's around Harat al Nadd?
Wikipedia near Harat al Nadd
Where to stay near Ḩārat al Nadd
The timezone in Harat al Nadd is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.5464°, Longitude. 56.3631°
Satellite map around Ḩārat al Nadd
Loading map of Ḩārat al Nadd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩārat al Nadd, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩārat al Nadd (0km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (0.5km)
- Dūt (1.1km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (1.6km)
- Hardhī (5.7km)
- Mahanīyah (7.8km)
- Altaf (8.7km)
- `Alāyat Ḑank (11.9km)
- Qarūtah (14.1km)
- Sufālat Ḑank (14.2km)
- Ḑank (15.3km)
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (16.1km)
- Masākin Shabīyah (17.1km)
- Murrī (17.5km)
- Muzaynah (17.8km)
- Ghadhiyā (18.8km)
- Waqbah (18.9km)
- Fidā' (18.9km)
- Al Khullī (20.4km)
- Mushīr (21.7km)
- Khallī (23.4km)
- Mashārub (23.8km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (24.6km)
- Qā`idī (25.5km)
- Māzim (25.5km)
- Bū Saylī (25.5km)
- Afranjī (25.7km)
- Jufayf (25.8km)
- Al Khubayb (25.8km)
- Ma`mūr (25.8km)
- Yanqul (26.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Durrah (26.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ḩişn Bū Qurbah (22.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Ḩajar al Gharbī (8.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ḩārat al Nadd
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (155.9km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (202km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.