Traveling Luck for Banī `Alī, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Bani `Ali?What's around Bani `Ali?
Wikipedia near Bani `Ali
Where to stay near Banī `Alī
The timezone in Bani `Ali is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.6783°, Longitude. 56.4297°
Satellite map around Banī `Alī
Loading map of Banī `Alī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banī `Alī, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Muzaynah (7.6km)
- Ghadhiyā (8.5km)
- Waqbah (9.3km)
- Mushīr (12.1km)
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (12.3km)
- Murrī (14.4km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (16.3km)
- Şayyah (17.6km)
- Yanqul (21.7km)
- Maydān (22.5km)
- Dūt (22.7km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (22.8km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (22.9km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (23.1km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (23.2km)
- Al Ḩayl (23.8km)
- Al Kabīrat Ḩayl al Ghāf (23.9km)
- Ţawī Nawimiya (25.2km)
- Qarūtah (26.9km)
- Hardhī (27km)
- Al Khubayb (27.2km)
- Al Khullī (27.4km)
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (27.5km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (28.1km)
- Altaf (28.3km)
- Ţawī Harim (28.3km)
- Mahanīyah (28.8km)
- Fidā' (29.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jabal Abyaḑ (13.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qurayn Ma`ārīs (16km)
Airports close to Banī `Alī
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (223.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Banī `Alī
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (149.1km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (201.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.