Traveling Luck for Ḩārat al Khatwah, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Harat al Khatwah?What's around Harat al Khatwah?
Wikipedia near Harat al Khatwah
Where to stay near Ḩārat al Khatwah
The timezone in Harat al Khatwah is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.5064°, Longitude. 56.4650°
Satellite map around Ḩārat al Khatwah
Loading map of Ḩārat al Khatwah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩārat al Khatwah, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (0km)
- Qarūtah (2km)
- Fidā' (2.8km)
- Al Khullī (5.3km)
- Khallī (7.6km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (12.7km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (13.3km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (14.4km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (16.1km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (16.5km)
- Yanqul (16.6km)
- Dūt (17.1km)
- Mushīr (18.6km)
- Muzaynah (20km)
- Hardhī (20.8km)
- Mahanīyah (22.5km)
- Altaf (24.1km)
- Al `Āriḑ (26.3km)
- Al Ḩijāl (27km)
- Khādhil (27.5km)
- `Alāyat Ḑank (27.7km)
- Khadil (28.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khaţmat Ḑank (19.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jifrah (26.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Al `Uqabīyah (28.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Ḩajar al Gharbī (14.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ḩārat al Khatwah
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (170.7km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (185.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.