Traveling Luck for Yerevan, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Yerevan?What's around Yerevan?
Wikipedia near Yerevan
Where to stay near Yerevan
Also known as Ayrivan, EREVAN, Ereun, Erevan, Erevano, Ereván, Erewan, Erivan, Eriwan, Erywan, Erywań, Ierevan - Երեվան, Iereván - Երեվան, Iravan, Jerevan, Revan, Yerevan, Yervandavan, Êrîvan, İrəvan, Ερεβάν, Јереван, ЕРЕВАН , Ереван, Ерэван, Երեվան, Երևան, ירוואן, ایروان, شهر ایروان, يريفان, येरेवान, ერევანი, エレバン, 葉里溫, 예레반
The timezone in Yerevan is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 08:06 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.1811°, Longitude. 44.5136°
Satellite map around Yerevan
Loading map of Yerevan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yerevan, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kond (1.6km)
- Noragyugh (2.7km)
- Nor Marash (3km)
- Nork' (3km)
- Sarit'agh (3.1km)
- Imeni Tairova (3.1km)
- Nor Arabkir (3.3km)
- Nor Butaniya (3.3km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (4.3km)
- Nor Aresh (4.7km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (5km)
- Nor Malat'ia (5.5km)
- Shahumyan (5.6km)
- Vardashen (5.6km)
- Davtashen (5.7km)
- Erebuni (5.7km)
- Nor Nork' (5.8km)
- K'anak'err (5.8km)
- Nor Kokhp (6.1km)
- Anastasavan (6.2km)
- Verin Shengavit' (6.3km)
- Lukashin (6.8km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (7km)
- Avan-Arrinj (8km)
- Avan (8.1km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (8.6km)
- Silikyan (8.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Yerevan
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (1.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (1.4km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (0km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (8km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (6.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yerevan (9km)
Airports close to Yerevan
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (12.8km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (203.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yerevan
Kars, Kars, Turkey (152.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.