Traveling Luck for Vardavarri Lich, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Vardavarri Lich?What's around Vardavarri Lich?
Wikipedia near Vardavarri Lich
Where to stay near Vardavarri Lich
Also known as Ozero Komsomolskoye
The timezone in Vardavarri Lich is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.1544°, Longitude. 44.5272°
Satellite map around Vardavarri Lich
Loading map of Vardavarri Lich and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vardavarri Lich, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Sarit'agh (0.8km)
- Nor Aresh (0.9km)
- Nor Butaniya (1.1km)
- Vardashen (1.9km)
- Erebuni (2km)
- Nor Marash (3km)
- Nork' (3.7km)
- Noragyugh (3.9km)
- Kond (4.8km)
- Verin Shengavit' (4.9km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (5.2km)
- Imeni Tairova (6km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (6.8km)
- Nor Arabkir (7km)
- Nor Nork' (7.1km)
- Noragavit' (7.2km)
- Nor Kokhp (7.2km)
- Nor Malat'ia (7.4km)
- Shahumyan (8km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (8.2km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (8.4km)
- K'anak'err (8.9km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (8.9km)
- Davtashen (9.5km)
- Avan (9.7km)
- Lukashin (9.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Vardavarri Lich
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kuzey (9.3km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (6.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (6.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (4.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (4.8km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (3.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yerevan (7.5km)
Airports close to Vardavarri Lich
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (13.5km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (206.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vardavarri Lich
Kars, Kars, Turkey (154.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.