Traveling Luck for Noragyugh, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Noragyugh?What's around Noragyugh?
Wikipedia near Noragyugh
Where to stay near Noragyugh
The timezone in Noragyugh is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 20:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.1678°, Longitude. 44.4933°
Satellite map around Noragyugh
Loading map of Noragyugh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Noragyugh, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Noragyugh (0km)
- Kond (2.1km)
- Imeni Tairova (2.3km)
- Nor Butaniya (2.9km)
- Nor Malat'ia (3.5km)
- Nor Kokhp (3.7km)
- Sarit'agh (3.7km)
- Verin Shengavit' (3.9km)
- Shahumyan (4.1km)
- Nor Aresh (4.3km)
- Nor Arabkir (4.4km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (4.6km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (4.8km)
- Nor Marash (5km)
- Erebuni (5.2km)
- Nork' (5.3km)
- Vardashen (5.8km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (5.9km)
- Lukashin (5.9km)
- Davtashen (6.6km)
- Noragavit' (6.9km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (7km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (7km)
- Anastasavan (7km)
- Silikyan (8.1km)
- K'anak'err (8.4km)
- Nor Nork' (8.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Noragyugh
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (5.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (2.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (2.2km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (2.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (5.4km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (4.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yerevan (6.4km)
Airports close to Noragyugh
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (10.3km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (205.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Noragyugh
Kars, Kars, Turkey (150.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.