Traveling Luck for Erebuni, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Erebuni?What's around Erebuni?
Wikipedia near Erebuni
Where to stay near Erebuni
The timezone in Erebuni is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 20:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.1397°, Longitude. 44.5278°
Satellite map around Erebuni
Loading map of Erebuni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Erebuni, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Erebuni (0km)
- Nor Aresh (1.1km)
- Vardashen (1.5km)
- Nor Butaniya (2.5km)
- Sarit'agh (2.8km)
- Verin Shengavit' (4.5km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (4.6km)
- Nor Marash (4.8km)
- Noragyugh (5.2km)
- Nork' (5.5km)
- Noragavit' (6.1km)
- Kond (6.5km)
- Imeni Tairova (7.4km)
- Nor Kokhp (7.9km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (8km)
- Nor Malat'ia (8.3km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (8.4km)
- Tazagyukh (8.7km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (8.7km)
- Nor Nork' (8.8km)
- Nor Arabkir (8.8km)
- Shahumyan (9.2km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (9.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Erebuni
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kuzey (8.9km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (6.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (6.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (6.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (6.5km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (5.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yerevan (6.8km)
Airports close to Erebuni
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (13.5km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (208.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Erebuni
Kars, Kars, Turkey (155.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.