Traveling Luck for Nor Butaniya, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Nor Butaniya?What's around Nor Butaniya?
Wikipedia near Nor Butaniya
Where to stay near Nor Butaniya
Also known as Nor Byut'ania, Nor-Bataniya
The timezone in Nor Butaniya is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 19:43. It's light
Latitude. 40.1564°, Longitude. 44.5172°
Satellite map around Nor Butaniya
Loading map of Nor Butaniya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nor Butaniya, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Nor Butaniya (0km)
- Sarit'agh (1.2km)
- Nor Aresh (1.5km)
- Erebuni (2.5km)
- Vardashen (2.9km)
- Noragyugh (2.9km)
- Nor Marash (3.4km)
- Kond (4.1km)
- Nork' (4.1km)
- Verin Shengavit' (4.1km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (4.5km)
- Imeni Tairova (5km)
- Nor Kokhp (6.2km)
- Nor Malat'ia (6.3km)
- Nor Arabkir (6.3km)
- Noragavit' (6.7km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (6.9km)
- Shahumyan (7km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (7.3km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (7.5km)
- Nor Nork' (7.5km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (8.1km)
- Davtashen (8.8km)
- Lukashin (8.8km)
- K'anak'err (8.8km)
- Anastasavan (9.3km)
- Tazagyukh (9.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Nor Butaniya
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (6.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (3.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (6.1km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (5.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yerevan (6.8km)
Airports close to Nor Butaniya
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (12.5km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (206.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nor Butaniya
Kars, Kars, Turkey (153.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.