Traveling Luck for Shahumyan, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Shahumyan?What's around Shahumyan?
Wikipedia near Shahumyan
Where to stay near Shahumyan
Also known as Imeni Beriya, Imeni Shaumyana, Poselok Imeni Shaumyana, Posëlok Imeni Shaumyana, Shaumyan
The timezone in Shahumyan is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 08:11 and Sunset at 18:20. It's light
Latitude. 40.1847°, Longitude. 44.4597°
Satellite map around Shahumyan
Loading map of Shahumyan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shahumyan, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Shahumyan (0km)
- Nor Malat'ia (1.3km)
- Lukashin (2km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (2.2km)
- Imeni Tairova (2.4km)
- Nor Kokhp (2.7km)
- Kond (4km)
- Nor Arabkir (4.1km)
- Noragyugh (4.1km)
- Silikyan (4.2km)
- Davtashen (4.7km)
- Anastasavan (5km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (6.2km)
- Verin Shengavit' (6.5km)
- Nor Butaniya (7km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (7.3km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (7.6km)
- Sarit'agh (7.7km)
- Nor Aresh (8.4km)
- Nor Marash (8.5km)
- Nork' (8.6km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (8.9km)
- Noragavit' (9.1km)
- Erebuni (9.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Shahumyan
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (6.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (4.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (4.1km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (5.6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (6.9km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (5.5km)
Airports close to Shahumyan
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (8.1km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (204.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shahumyan
Kars, Kars, Turkey (146.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.