Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Karmir Blur, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Stantsiya Karmir Blur?What's around Stantsiya Karmir Blur?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Karmir Blur
Where to stay near Stantsiya Karmir Blur
Also known as Karim Blur
The timezone in Stantsiya Karmir Blur is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 07:25 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.1350°, Longitude. 44.4636°
Loading map of Stantsiya Karmir Blur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Karmir Blur, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nor-Aparan (2.1km)
- Agdzhakishlag (3.1km)
- Getap'nya (3.3km)
- Geghanist (3.6km)
- Argavand (3.9km)
- Yengidzha (3.9km)
- Ghukasavan (4.9km)
- Aynt'ap' (4.9km)
- Azatashen (5km)
- Norabats' (5.3km)
- T'airov (5.5km)
- Nor-Kesariya (5.6km)
- Nor Kyurin (6km)
- Ipakly (6.2km)
- Nor Kharberd (6.3km)
- Khach'p'as (6.4km)
- Darakert (6.4km)
- Arbat' (6.7km)
- P'arak'ar (7.1km)
- Haght'anak (8km)
- Verin Nedzhirlu (8.5km)
- Nizami (8.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Verin Ch'arbakh (1.5km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (1.9km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (2.1km)
- Verin Shengavit' (2.2km)
- Noragavit' (2.6km)
- Nor Kokhp (4km)
- Tazagyukh (4.9km)
- Nor Malat'ia (5.3km)
- Noragyugh (5.4km)
- Nor Butaniya (6.2km)
- Nor Aresh (6.6km)
- Erebuni (6.6km)
- Shahumyan (6.7km)
- Imeni Tairova (6.8km)
- Kond (7.4km)
- Sarit'agh (7.4km)
- Vardashen (8km)
- Lukashin (8.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Stantsiya Karmir Blur
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Masis (6.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (0km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (7.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (7.5km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (8km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (1.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (0.4km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Karmir Blur
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (7.1km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (210.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stantsiya Karmir Blur
Kars, Kars, Turkey (149.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.