Traveling Luck for Yerevanyan Lich, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Yerevanyan Lich?What's around Yerevanyan Lich?
Wikipedia near Yerevanyan Lich
Where to stay near Yerevanyan Lich
Also known as Yerevanskoye Vodokhranilishchye
The timezone in Yerevanyan Lich is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 08:19 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 40.1597°, Longitude. 44.4778°
Satellite map around Yerevanyan Lich
Loading map of Yerevanyan Lich and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yerevanyan Lich, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Noragyugh (1.9km)
- Nor Kokhp (2.1km)
- Nor Malat'ia (2.7km)
- Verin Shengavit' (2.8km)
- Imeni Tairova (3.2km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (3.5km)
- Kond (3.8km)
- Shahumyan (3.8km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (4km)
- Nor Butaniya (4.1km)
- Sarit'agh (5.1km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (5.2km)
- Nor Aresh (5.2km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (5.3km)
- Noragavit' (5.6km)
- Nor Arabkir (5.7km)
- Erebuni (5.8km)
- Lukashin (5.8km)
- Vardashen (6.8km)
- Nor Marash (6.8km)
- Nork' (7.2km)
- Davtashen (7.5km)
- Anastasavan (8km)
- Silikyan (8km)
- Tazagyukh (8.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Yerevanyan Lich
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (3.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (3.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (3.9km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (4.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (3.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (2.3km)
Airports close to Yerevanyan Lich
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (8.5km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (207km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yerevanyan Lich
Kars, Kars, Turkey (149.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.