Traveling Luck for Karmir Blur, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Karmir Blur?What's around Karmir Blur?
Wikipedia near Karmir Blur
Where to stay near Karmir Blur
The timezone in Karmir Blur is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 40.1442°, Longitude. 44.4678°
Satellite map around Karmir Blur
Loading map of Karmir Blur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karmir Blur, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nor-Aparan (2.2km)
- Argavand (3.4km)
- Geghanist (3.5km)
- Getap'nya (3.7km)
- Agdzhakishlag (3.8km)
- Nor-Kesariya (4.6km)
- Yengidzha (5.1km)
- T'airov (5.2km)
- Azatashen (5.6km)
- Ghukasavan (5.7km)
- Aynt'ap' (6.1km)
- Norabats' (6.5km)
- P'arak'ar (6.9km)
- Khach'p'as (7.1km)
- Nor Kyurin (7.2km)
- Arbat' (7.2km)
- Haght'anak (7.2km)
- Ipakly (7.3km)
- Nor Kharberd (7.5km)
- Darakert (7.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Verin Shengavit' (1.8km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (1.9km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (2.2km)
- Nor Kokhp (2.9km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (2.9km)
- Noragavit' (3.6km)
- Noragyugh (4.1km)
- Nor Malat'ia (4.2km)
- Nor Butaniya (5.3km)
- Imeni Tairova (5.5km)
- Shahumyan (5.5km)
- Nor Aresh (6km)
- Kond (6.1km)
- Tazagyukh (6.2km)
- Erebuni (6.2km)
- Sarit'agh (6.6km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (7.4km)
- Lukashin (7.4km)
- Vardashen (7.5km)
- Nor Arabkir (8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
Accommodation around Karmir Blur
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Masis (7.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (1.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (6.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (6.2km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (6.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (1.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (0km)
Airports close to Karmir Blur
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (7.3km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (209.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Karmir Blur
Kars, Kars, Turkey (149.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.