Traveling Luck for Vardashen, Yerevan*, Armenia
Where is Vardashen?What's around Vardashen?
Wikipedia near Vardashen
Where to stay near Vardashen
The timezone in Vardashen is Asia/Yerevan
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 20:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.144722199999997°, Longitude. 44.540555599999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Vardashen, in Yerevan*, Armenia
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Vardashen (0km)
- Erebuni (1.5km)
- Nor Aresh (1.6km)
- Sarit'agh (2.5km)
- Nor Butaniya (2.9km)
- Nor Marash (3.9km)
- Nork' (4.7km)
- Noragyugh (5.8km)
- Verin Shengavit' (5.8km)
- Nerkin Shengavit' (6km)
- Kond (6.7km)
- Noragavit' (7.6km)
- Nor Nork' (7.6km)
- Imeni Tairova (7.8km)
- Nor Zeyt'un (7.9km)
- Nor Arabkir (8.8km)
- Nor Kokhp (8.9km)
- Nor Malat'ia (9.1km)
- Verin Ch'arbakh (9.3km)
- Nerkin Ch'arbakh (9.8km)
- Shahumyan (9.9km)
- K'anak'err (10.1km)
- Tazagyukh (10.1km)
- Avan (10.2km)
- Aj'ap'nyak (10.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Vardashen
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Karmir Blur (8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Yerevan (7.8km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Karmir Blur (7.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- K'aghak' Yerevan (6.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- (( Myasnikyanskiy Rayon )) (6.7km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Yerevan (5.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Yerevan (8.2km)
Airports close to Vardashen
Zvartnots(EVN), Yerevan, Russia (14.8km)
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (207.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vardashen
Kars, Kars, Turkey (156.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.