Traveling Luck for Khvājeh Kowt, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Khvajeh Kowt?What's around Khvajeh Kowt?
Wikipedia near Khvajeh Kowt
Where to stay near Khvājeh Kowt
Also known as Khodzhakot, Khvajeh Kot, Khvājeh Kot, Khwaja Kot, Khwāja Kōt, خواجه كوت
The timezone in Khvajeh Kowt is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.3500°, Longitude. 69.5100°
Satellite map around Khvājeh Kowt
Loading map of Khvājeh Kowt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khvājeh Kowt, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khvājeh Kowt (0km)
- Ālū Kheyl (1.9km)
- Suṟ Gūrī (2.4km)
- Seyyed Kheyl (2.8km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (3.6km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (4.6km)
- Ghūrkī Kholeh (5km)
- Kārīz (5km)
- Saway Kowt (5.6km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (6.7km)
- `Alā od Dīn (6.7km)
- Lowṯah (7.3km)
- Kowzay Wazay (7.3km)
- Sūrnah (7.3km)
- Lakeh Tīz̲h̲ah (7.3km)
- Tūrah Spah (7.7km)
- Naşīr Kheyl (8.2km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (8.6km)
- Bārgay (8.6km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (8.6km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (8.9km)
- Zēmitsah (8.9km)
- Havas Kheyl (9.3km)
- Ghūrkē Kalay (9.5km)
- Barah Wazay (9.7km)
- Ḩokūmatī Wazē (9.7km)
- Staṟ Kats (9.8km)
- Bāgh-e Kahūl (10.4km)
- Katskay (11km)
- Gandakhūlgay (11.1km)
- Mītah (11.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Wechī Tangī Sar (8.2km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Naşrī Āqā Zīārat (7.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mārweyz (6.6km)
Airports close to Khvājeh Kowt
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (175.5km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (188.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khvājeh Kowt
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (81.9km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (102.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (132.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (149.4km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (272.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.