Traveling Luck for Seyyed Kheyl, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Seyyed Kheyl?What's around Seyyed Kheyl?
Wikipedia near Seyyed Kheyl
Where to stay near Seyyed Kheyl
Also known as Saidkheyl’, Saydkhel, Sayḏkhēl, سيد خيل
The timezone in Seyyed Kheyl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:52. It's light
Latitude. 33.34°, Longitude. 69.49°
Geographic features & Photographs around Seyyed Kheyl, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Seyyed Kheyl (0km)
- Suṟ Gūrī (1.4km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (1.9km)
- Khvājeh Kowt (2.8km)
- Ālū Kheyl (3.6km)
- Ghūrkī Kholeh (3.7km)
- Sūrnah (4.8km)
- Kowzay Wazay (5.6km)
- Lowṯah (5.6km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (6.1km)
- Tūrah Spah (6.4km)
- Saway Kowt (6.6km)
- Lakeh Tīz̲h̲ah (6.7km)
- Zēmitsah (7.1km)
- Kārīz (7.2km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (7.2km)
- Ghūrkē Kalay (7.3km)
- `Alā od Dīn (7.3km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (7.3km)
- Staṟ Kats (7.5km)
- Ḩokūmatī Wazē (7.7km)
- Barah Wazay (7.7km)
- Naşīr Kheyl (8km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (8.6km)
- Mītah (8.8km)
- Bārgay (9.1km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (9.1km)
- Havas Kheyl (9.2km)
- Bāgh-e Kahūl (10.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Naşrī Āqā Zīārat (6.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mārweyz (9.4km)
Airports close to Seyyed Kheyl
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (176.4km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (191.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Seyyed Kheyl
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (83.1km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (105.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (134.6km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (148.1km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (273.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.