Traveling Luck for Kapaṟ Ghar, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Kapar Ghar?What's around Kapar Ghar?
Wikipedia near Kapar Ghar
Where to stay near Kapaṟ Ghar
Also known as Gora Kapargar, کپر غر
The timezone in Kapar Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.2800°, Longitude. 69.4800°
Loading map of Kapaṟ Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapaṟ Ghar, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zēmitsah (1.9km)
- Staṟ Kats (1.9km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (2.8km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (6.1km)
- `Alā od Dīn (8.3km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (8.3km)
- Seyyed Kheyl (8.6km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (8.8km)
- Bārgay (8.8km)
- Mītah (9.2km)
- Saway Kowt (9.2km)
- Sūrnah (9.3km)
- Ālū Kheyl (9.8km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (10km)
- Suṟ Gūrī (10km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (10.1km)
- Maṟgay (10.4km)
- Khvājeh Kowt (10.6km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (10.8km)
- Kūrgay (10.8km)
- Khargūṟay (10.8km)
- Gandakhūlgay (10.8km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (11km)
- Espi (11.1km)
- Kowtgay (11.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (10.8km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (10.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dzadrān (9.8km)
Airports close to Kapaṟ Ghar
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (184.6km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (199km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kapaṟ Ghar
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (79.7km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (112.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (132.7km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (139.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.