Traveling Luck for Tangi Khwaṟ, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Tangi Khwar?What's around Tangi Khwar?
Wikipedia near Tangi Khwar
Where to stay near Tangi Khwaṟ
Also known as Tangikhvar, تنگی خور
The timezone in Tangi Khwar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 33.340000000000003°, Longitude. 69.489999999999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tangi Khwaṟ, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Seyyed Kheyl (0km)
- Suṟ Gūrī (1.4km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (1.9km)
- Khvājeh Kowt (2.8km)
- Ālū Kheyl (3.6km)
- Ghūrkī Kholeh (3.7km)
- Sūrnah (4.8km)
- Kowzay Wazay (5.6km)
- Lowṯah (5.6km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (6.1km)
- Tūrah Spah (6.4km)
- Saway Kowt (6.6km)
- Lakeh Tīz̲h̲ah (6.7km)
- Zēmitsah (7.1km)
- Kārīz (7.2km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (7.2km)
- Ghūrkē Kalay (7.3km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (7.3km)
- `Alā od Dīn (7.3km)
- Staṟ Kats (7.5km)
- Barah Wazay (7.7km)
- Ḩokūmatī Wazē (7.7km)
- Naşīr Kheyl (8km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (8.6km)
- Mītah (8.8km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (9.1km)
- Bārgay (9.1km)
- Havas Kheyl (9.2km)
- Bāgh-e Kahūl (10.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Naşrī Āqā Zīārat (6.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mārweyz (9.4km)
Airports close to Tangi Khwaṟ
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (176.4km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (191.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tangi Khwaṟ
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (83.1km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (105.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (134.6km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (148.1km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (273.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.