Traveling Luck for Suṟ Gūrī, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Sur Guri?What's around Sur Guri?
Wikipedia near Sur Guri
Where to stay near Suṟ Gūrī
Also known as Sur Gori, Surgori, Suṟ Gōri, سور گوری
The timezone in Sur Guri is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.3500°, Longitude. 69.4900°
Satellite map around Suṟ Gūrī
Loading map of Suṟ Gūrī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Suṟ Gūrī, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Suṟ Gūrī (0km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (1.2km)
- Seyyed Kheyl (1.4km)
- Khvājeh Kowt (2.4km)
- Ghūrkī Kholeh (2.8km)
- Ālū Kheyl (3.9km)
- Lowṯah (5km)
- Kowzay Wazay (5km)
- Sūrnah (5km)
- Tūrah Spah (5.6km)
- Lakeh Tīz̲h̲ah (5.6km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (6.6km)
- Naşīr Kheyl (6.7km)
- Ghūrkē Kalay (7.2km)
- Barah Wazay (7.3km)
- Ḩokūmatī Wazē (7.3km)
- Kārīz (7.3km)
- Saway Kowt (7.3km)
- Havas Kheyl (8km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (8.2km)
- `Alā od Dīn (8.2km)
- Zēmitsah (8.5km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (8.6km)
- Staṟ Kats (8.9km)
- Bāgh-e Kahūl (9.2km)
- Mītah (9.4km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (9.8km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (10.1km)
- Bārgay (10.1km)
- Katskay (10.2km)
- Dokānhā-ye Mīrājān (11.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Wechī Tangī Sar (6.7km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Naşrī Āqā Zīārat (5.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mārweyz (8.8km)
Airports close to Suṟ Gūrī
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (175km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (190.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Suṟ Gūrī
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (83.9km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (104.4km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (135.1km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (149.6km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (274.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.