Traveling Luck for Ālū Kheyl, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Alu Kheyl?What's around Alu Kheyl?
Wikipedia near Alu Kheyl
Where to stay near Ālū Kheyl
Also known as Alukhel, Alukheyl’, Alūkhēl, آلو خيل
The timezone in Alu Kheyl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.34°, Longitude. 69.52°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ālū Kheyl, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ālū Kheyl (0km)
- Khvājeh Kowt (1.9km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (2.8km)
- Kārīz (3.6km)
- Seyyed Kheyl (3.6km)
- Saway Kowt (3.7km)
- Suṟ Gūrī (3.9km)
- `Alā od Dīn (4.9km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (4.9km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (5km)
- Ghūrkī Kholeh (6.6km)
- Bārgay (6.7km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (6.7km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (7.2km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (7.5km)
- Zēmitsah (8km)
- Sūrnah (8.4km)
- Kowzay Wazay (8.8km)
- Lowṯah (8.8km)
- Lakeh Tīz̲h̲ah (9.1km)
- Staṟ Kats (9.3km)
- Gandakhūlgay (9.3km)
- Tūrah Spah (9.4km)
- Naşīr Kheyl (10.1km)
- Kūrgay (10.4km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (10.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (10.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Wechī Tangī Sar (8.3km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Naşrī Āqā Zīārat (9.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mārweyz (6.4km)
Airports close to Ālū Kheyl
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (177.1km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (189.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ālū Kheyl
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (80.1km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (103.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (131.3km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (148km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (270.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.