Traveling Luck for Ghūrkah, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Ghurkah?What's around Ghurkah?
Wikipedia near Ghurkah
Where to stay near Ghūrkah
Also known as Ghorka, Ghōṟka, Gorka, غوركه
The timezone in Ghurkah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.3400°, Longitude. 69.4800°
Loading map of Ghūrkah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ghūrkah, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Seyyed Kheyl (1.2km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (1.4km)
- Suṟ Gūrī (1.9km)
- Ghūrkī Kholeh (3.1km)
- Sūrnah (3.6km)
- Khvājeh Kowt (3.9km)
- Lowṯah (4.6km)
- Kowzay Wazay (4.6km)
- Ālū Kheyl (4.8km)
- Tūrah Spah (5.6km)
- Ghūrkē Kalay (6.1km)
- Lakeh Tīz̲h̲ah (6.2km)
- Barah Wazay (6.6km)
- Ḩokūmatī Wazē (6.6km)
- Staṟ Kats (7.2km)
- Zēmitsah (7.2km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (7.3km)
- Naşīr Kheyl (7.5km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (7.5km)
- Saway Kowt (7.7km)
- Mītah (7.7km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (8.3km)
- `Alā od Dīn (8.3km)
- Kārīz (8.4km)
- Havas Kheyl (8.9km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (9.3km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (10.1km)
- Bārgay (10.1km)
- Bāgh-e Kahūl (10.2km)
- Dokānhā-ye Mīrājān (10.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Naşrī Āqā Zīārat (6.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mārweyz (10.5km)
Airports close to Ghūrkah
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (176.2km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (192.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ghūrkah
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (84.1km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (106.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (135.7km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (148.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.